Saturday, April 21, 2007

Laina and Ainsley, Buddies from Birth


We saw about the cutest thing I've ever witnessed in my life today. Newborn babies are cute, but two of 'em together?

We went and visited Mike and Rachel's new baby Ainsley today at the very same hospital we were at not 2 days ago, and got the idea to put them together for a picture... Who knew that cuteness overload was about to occur. They immediately snuggled up together, and somehow I caught Ainsley cracking what looks to be a baby smile... Mike and I both caught it on video as well. Too bad blogger doesn't have a video-posting option (as far as I know)

** update** Blogger DOES have a video posting option, as Rhonda pointed out! I got as far as getting it posted to google video (non-public), but it wouldn't post to the blog. Here's a link for anyone who wants to see the video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-12935589383078971 (by the way, Mike was right, it is Day 4 for Laina)

6 comments:

Apple Jack Designs said...

Hey I think you can post a video by going to google video and upload it, then it will tell you how to post it to your blog.

Laina looks so different everytime I see a picture of her! She is so adorable!

Erin said...

Sooooo adorable! I wish I could be there to see the cuteness in person!

Tara said...

That was adorable! Hearing Rachel and Jenna's voices though, you could tell they are tired! Hang in there guys, it'll get easier.

Jill said...

Yes, I am going to be the 4th person in a row to use the word adorable! The picture and the video were adorable!

Rachel said...

Jay, that vid is great. Thanks fo working to upload it. You'll have to show me how to do that sometime. And we were both right. It was her 4th day counting Wed and Sat, but 3rd day counting how many 24 hour periods she's been "out"
M

Rachel said...

I'm SOOO glad you guys moved to Colorado. I am sure grandmas and grandpas don't share my joy... selfishly I am so thrilled that we get to continue to live life together in this next phase!

R