Wednesday, April 18, 2007

ITS A GIRL!!!



Laina Annette Hoskinson

Born April 18, 2007 at 1:08pm

7lbs 8oz, 21 inches!

8 comments:

Mauleigh said...

Congradulations! She is so beautiful and precious!

Erin said...

She is so precious! Congratulations Mom and Dad!

Jill said...

Congratulations! She's just lovely...

Rachel said...

Woohoo, now we don't have to worry about our kids making out in the basement when we are upstairs playing cards. Right?

Mike and I are so excited about meeting her!

Tara said...

I swear I've been checking the blog all day and you have the baby in the 2 seconds when I'm away from the computer! Tommy had the news before me. That never happens. What a cutie pie she is! And I love the name. I wish we could be there to see her in person.

Amber said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for the both of you! She looks really cute for being a newborn. I can't wait to see more photos... like the first Hoskinson family photo!

Brianna Heldt said...

Congratulations! I read your blog and I had to comment--your little girl is sooooooooo precious. What a beautiful name!

Steve said...

congratulations!