
In other news, we had a mild snow last week. It was our first snow in the new house, and it was pretty cool. The backyard has some pine trees and they looked really pretty with the snow. I got a couple pics of the snow, and then a pic of the next day when it was all gone. I guess that's the more normal pattern for snow here in the Denver area - snow one day and gone the next. I can hang with that!



The other thing that was really cool is that my mom threw me a "surprise baby shower in a box". She had a bunch of people from church back in Palmdale get together and they brought gifts and had a "wrapping party" and what looked like awesome food and everything. My dad took pics and put them together on a DVD with music and they sent everything to me. It was amazing and I was so touched...I was totally crying (and I am not normally a crier; I'm blaming it on the pregnancy hormones)! Anyways, it was really neat and I was very blessed by it. Thanks, Mom!
5 comments:
So exciting that the baby is coming soon! Also, what a great idea to mail you all that shower stuff - aren't Moms great?
I can't believe your whole pregnancy is almost over! That time just flew by. I love, love, love the new backyard. That playset is going to come in very handy in the next few years. By the way, that picture of you holding the baby gifts...you don't even look pregnant! Those views from the front are very deceptive. Make sure you keep us all updated on the progress. I'm dying to know if you're having a little Jay or a little Jenna!
Oh I can't wait to meet baby Hosk! That baby shower idea is so sweet! I will keep my fingers crossed that your mom will make it w/ plenty of time. As for now, put your feet up and eat some bon bons!
Woohoo! More baby things! And just think, you can have another shower when the baby is born so you can get some gender-specific goodies!
No babies until after Easter! Mike and I are looking forward to a Hoskinson feast! Aubrey is looking forward to seeing Ella and attacking all those fun stairs you have.
Post a Comment