Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ahh, Sweet Slumber..


Laina did much better last night, as the pediatrician had predicted, so Jenna and I both were able to get a reasonable night's sleep, with only a few interruptions through the night. She fed every couple of hours and slept pretty well in between, so we're all feeling way better today. I hope this keeps up.


I can tell already this blog is basically going to become a dumping ground for thousands of pictures of Laina.. hope you guys are okay with that...

We got a picture of Jenna as a baby to compare to Laina... the resemblence is pretty uncanny. If I can find one of me as a baby I'll do a three-way side-by-side:


3 comments:

Jeff said...

Laina is way cuter than Jay was as a baby. Trust me. I remember. :)

Amber said...

Jayenna! Thanks for all the great photos of Laina! Keep them coming! It will be great to see a baby photo of you Jay, since it's hard to tell who Laina looks like. We are so happy for you guys!

Rachel said...

What a cute yellow dress! So feminine, I bet someone with great taste picked it out.