It looks to me in the first picture like Laina had moved past "what is the wet sensation in my mouth" and into "now what did I see Ella licking earlier today?"
What cute pictures. They will have many years together being best buds!
What great photos! You caught some true moments there! I also love the tree! Is it white? Great family photo!
I love them! She's completely adorable :o)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It looks to me in the first picture like Laina had moved past "what is the wet sensation in my mouth" and into "now what did I see Ella licking earlier today?"
What cute pictures. They will have many years together being best buds!
What great photos! You caught some true moments there! I also love the tree! Is it white? Great family photo!
I love them! She's completely adorable :o)
Post a Comment