We're sticking around in town for Christmas this year, so we're enjoying the fact that we've been getting just enough snow to enhance the holiday spirit, but not so much that it makes life difficult. Hopefully it will stick around until Tuesday (we're supposed to get some flurries on Christmas) so we can go 2 for 2 on White Christmases in Colorado (apparently they're not as common as you might think here).
We'll miss seeing family in person on Christmas, but we're going to use technology to its fullest and Skype everyone so we can at least see each other and say hello. Laina has lots of presents to open, including a rocking 'pony' from Grandma and Papa Hoskinson that I assembled last night, although she could very well focus most of her attention on the bows and wrapping paper...
Merry Christmas!
We'll miss seeing family in person on Christmas, but we're going to use technology to its fullest and Skype everyone so we can at least see each other and say hello. Laina has lots of presents to open, including a rocking 'pony' from Grandma and Papa Hoskinson that I assembled last night, although she could very well focus most of her attention on the bows and wrapping paper...
Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
You forgot to mention Christmas dinner with the Heldtsters. This will be two years running now, just like the white Christmas. I LOVED the Jay in the snow picture!!!
We got Ashleigh a rocking horse for Christmas too! I put a picture of her riding it on the website. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed our wonderful White Christmas! It was fun decorating cookies with you and your neighbors last week too.
Jay – the photo of you in the shorts totally cracked me up! I'm glad to see you are adjusting to the Colorado weather nicely!
Post a Comment