Laina was giddy for most of the weekend... She kind of just opens her mouth really wide and squeals when she's really happy. Here's some video of her cracking up over just about anything (while wearing her bear suit).
Okay, I'm at school so I didn't get to watch the video yet but I want to ask an unrelated question. How long does it take for your video to load on Blogger? I tried to put some up on our blog and it took forever..okay I gave it 20 minutes and after that I gave up. Should it take that long?
I think it took about 5-10 minutes to upload... its a lower resolution video, and only about a minute long...
As far as the happy parent sounds.. I almost hesitated to post it after hearing the dorky noises I didn't realize I was making to get her to smile... oh well. It was worth it.
4 comments:
Okay, I'm at school so I didn't get to watch the video yet but I want to ask an unrelated question. How long does it take for your video to load on Blogger? I tried to put some up on our blog and it took forever..okay I gave it 20 minutes and after that I gave up. Should it take that long?
i liked the happy parent sounds from the background :)
I think it took about 5-10 minutes to upload... its a lower resolution video, and only about a minute long...
As far as the happy parent sounds.. I almost hesitated to post it after hearing the dorky noises I didn't realize I was making to get her to smile... oh well. It was worth it.
Being a proud dad is never dorky!
Post a Comment