


Jay's picture of the car wasn't really a good shot, and I wanted to show off the inside, which is really the best part. The front passenger seat also folds down so you can put really long things in if needed. You can see how it's all plastic so you don't have to worry about ruining fabric. Also there are nifty tie downs and hooks everywhere. It's pretty sweet.
Also, unrelated, yesterday I hung out with my friend Rachel and her baby, Aubrey, and had a really good time. She will be proud, and my parents will be happy: it does make me want to have one of my own ;)
2 comments:
I had to give Aubrey a pep talk before you got there. "Okay Aubrey, don't forget the role and smile move we practiced." It was pretty cute how she pretty much ran into your arms too. She is such a show off for company!
I almost bought a Matrix of my own when they first came out. I reccomend them to everyone that's looking for a car. They ride tall like an SUV but have tremendous MPG savings. They are easier to navigate than most SUV's and insurance is cheaper. With it's sleek, cool styling, it's an UaHardwick.com approved choice!
How was my grammar, Mike? :)
Post a Comment