Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sheep says 'Baa', Chuck Norris says 'Boo'

Laina was an adorable little lamb for Halloween this year, and Jenna went as Little Bo Peep. Normally a thick fluffy costume for Laina is great, since its usually cold on Halloween here, but this year was really unusual for Colorado in that it was in the upper 70s, which made it not a long-lasting costume. We hit about 3 houses and went to a neighborhood 'progressive dinner' party (or something like that) and hung out with all the neighbors.

I came up with another last minute cheapo costume and yet again won a prize at the office costume contest... this year it was "best all around"... I'm starting to feel bad about winning all the time... that's 3 for 3. My Chuck Norris costume cost me all of $7 ($2 shirt and $5 vest). I modified a mullet wig I already had for the hairdo...

Best of all was a day full of Chuck Norris jokes:

Chuck Norris doesn't dress up to be scary on Halloween. Halloween is already afraid of Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. Only another fist.

Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost.

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy. Its a Chucktatorship.

(courtesy www.chucknorrisfacts.com, except for the Halloween one)

2 comments:

amy luella said...

that is the cutest lamb around!

Tara said...

Jay - another hilarious costume as usual. And Jenna - I think that's the biggest Laina has ever looked. That lamb costume added a few pounds right?