Saturday, October 13, 2007

Blue Steel (The Baritone Saga part 2)


If you were sitting by glued to your computer wondering if I'd ever get the baritone guitar I ordered back in July, I finally did! Sort of...

You'll notice, this one's not quite the same as the pictured I showed in the previous post regarding the baritone guitar... Well, I started checking in on Craig's List just in case another option opened up, and it turned out that someone was selling the exact same guitar, barely used, for half as much as the one I had on backorder at Sam Ash. So I went ahead and cancelled my Sam Ash order and bought it from the other guy. The only catch? It used to only come in this sparkly blue finish...

So, since blue and sparkly reminds me of Zoolander, I've dubbed it "Blue Steel".



I won't be ordering from Sam Ash again.

I recorded a little sample if you want to hear what a baritone sounds like... this is all baritone: baritonesample.mp3

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Mike says "Cool Jay!" I'm curious, how many tracks was that? We counted at least three and it sounded great. You and Mikey and your one man bands!

Tara said...

Not only did you save money, but now you have a guitar with a cool name. This worked out for the best all the way around!