Sunday, October 5, 2008

blog catch up

I've been so ridiculously busy lately that I haven't had time at all to update the blog. Well, here are some updates: Laina is a year and a half (wow!) and cute as ever with personality oozing from her pores, my craft fair came and went and wasn't too terribly exciting (probably sold just enough to cover my space rental, but I don't know for sure because my booth mate, Lauren, was keeping track of all things finance), we went to Lake Tahoe for my dear friend Heather's wedding, and I started a new at home business involving nutrition, supplements, and general health and wellness. I am still recovering from a long day at the craft fair yesterday, so that's about all the text I can type at the moment, now enjoy some pics from the aforementioned events:

Jay's self-portrait of us at the wedding


the gorgeous sunset the day of Heather's wedding


All the "barn girls" of the wedding


An absolutely beautiful ceremony overlooking Lake Tahoe from Sand Harbor


we stopped by my grandma's and aunt's on the way back to the Sacramento airport


Laina examining the sand at one of the beaches in Tahoe


the "b-i-i-i-i-i-i-g lake" as Laina calls it
(this is really Emerald Bay which actually is emerald color in real life, just not in our pictures)


my parents were gracious enough to
drive up to Tahoe for the weekend to watch Laina while we were at the wedding

Some of my dresses as we set up for the craft fair

2 comments:

amy luella said...

the wedding looked fun. have you decided to continue making the dresses for now? and is the one that you brought to pmg sold or still available? the style is very sweet!

Amber said...

Laina is getting cuter and cuter! I am always impressed with every new photo I see of her.

That is so nice of your parents to drive up to baby sit Laina for you! Although I'm sure they were just as thankful that you guys made the trip to CA.