She's also climbing up the stairs now, which is actually more fun and less stress than I thought it would be. No, she doesn't like it if I put the gate up so she can't, but I rarely do that as it's pretty fun to watch her learn to climb up and also good exercise for her legs. She also is willing to walk now with help. I'll have to get a picture of her walking with one of her push toys.
Also, we got a new kitchen table! Yay! The other one we had I really like, but it was just a little too big for the space. Now the old table is in the basement as my sewing table, and we have a smaller, round table in the nook and can actually open the back door without banging into a chair. Ella also likes the new space on the cool hardwood floor to flop down and cool off. Doesn't Laina's blue booster seat make a nice statement? "Look, we have a toddler!" You'd think they could make these things to blend in just a little better...oh wait, they do, but they cost a lot more than $15!
And lastly, I've changed the settings on our blog so you now have to be logged in to post a comment. I'm sorry to do this as it makes an extra step, I hope everyone will understand.
2 comments:
Nice new table! That is awesome that you get to keep your old one as your sewing able in the basement. I can’t wait to see some new videos of Laina!
we can't wait to see Laina walking
Post a Comment