Things are finally getting settled with the accident. The other insurance has finally accepted full responsibility for the accident, meaning that they found the other driver to be 100% at fault. Whew, a big sigh of relief from me. The other good thing that comes along with that is I now have a rental car thanks to the other insurance. We did not have rental coverage on our policy, so USAA wouldn't give us a car. But now that everyone is agreed that the other guy is at fault, his insurance is going to reimburse me for a rental. Now Jay doesn't have to be car-less anymore (being the super awesome husband that he is, he was leaving his car here for me and taking the bus to the light rail station to get to work). The other good thing is that USAA is giving me a very fair price for my car, which I was expecting to have to haggle with them over, but right off the bat they offered me enough to definitely get another car. Now we just have to get all the paperwork situated. So I should have a new car by next weekend. And yes, I am looking for basically the same exact car.
Now, since I can't leave everyone with no pictures, and since I have no more interesting pictures of the accident stuff, I will leave you all with some pics of Laina I've taken recently...
3 comments:
Yea! That is great news. See you had nothing to worry about! Ashleigh and I are looking forward to you coming over for dinner tonight - see you soon!
Ahh! That "Fun with Diapers" picture is JUST ADORABLE!! She is too cute! Someday you'll have to fill me in on how you like your BB dipes :)
Your going to have to post a "MAKING OF THE MATRIX 2" on your blog now!
Laina is way too cute. Mom really likes the diaper pix, and the other poses, well you just want to go over and squeeze that little cutie. Dad
Post a Comment