Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Parties and Old Snow Days


Jay's work had thier Christmas party on Sat night. It was really nice - we had gourmet sit down dinner in the Denver Art Museum which was pretty cool. I wish we would have gotten a picture of us actually there (we forgot the camera. But Jay did take a pic with his phone, so if he blogs separately maybe he'll post it...but it's nothing worth shouting about. You can barely see the museum behind us.) Anyways, this pic is us at home when we got back, because I didn't get all dressed up for nothing!

And Jay took a couple pictures of downtown when it snowed a couple weeks ago, and since we haven't posted them ye
t, might as well do it now. Enjoy...





5 comments:

Rachel said...

You guys look great, and I love your necklace!!!

Tara said...

Bbbbrrrrrrrr!!!

Erin said...

Aww, you two look awesome all dolled up! Jenna, you look so adorable as a mommy to be!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

You guys look great! I still can't believe you are living where is snows. Enjoy it twice as much as the weather has not changed here in CA all year!