Saturday, November 11, 2006

My Birthday Celebrations

For my 28th birthday my awesome husband took me out to some of the best Indian food I think I've ever eaten! It was a little restaurant downtown with just the perfect "charm" and fabulous food. We haven't eaten Indian food since we've been here and boy have I been craving it! Then, after dinner we went to the Mile High Grand Prix of equestrian show-jumping. I was very bummed that even though I remembered to bring the camera, it was basically out of batteries! It's ok though because the lighting was so poor that the pictures we did get didn't really come out anyways. I'm posting the one decent picture of the whole layout of the course and you can even see some blurs of horses in there if you look hard enough!

I also wanted to post another update of the "Jenna belly profile". I am going to try and post updates once a month - my reminder will be my doctor's visits. So the 2nd visit to the dr was last week and everything is coming along just dandily (I have no idea if that's a word...). I think you will all be able to see that surely I am actually pregnant from this picture. It's looking really, really obvious to me now. Which is funny because as I told the dr, I hardly even feel pregnant now, but you can really see it! I guess that is the joy of the 2nd trimester - feeling good and starting to show.

5 comments:

Tara said...

You crack me up Jenna! I can totally tell that you are pregnant now, but that's only because I know how tiny you were before. I'm glad you are feeling great and Happy Birthday!

Rachel said...

I think Ella knows too. Yummy, more toys to eat...

Joshua said...

Mmmmm ... I love Indian food! Jenna, you look amazing! Hardly pregnant at all. Happy birthday (belated, of course!) This is Erin, not Joshua.

Rachel said...

You've been 28 forever already! What else is new?

Tara said...

Here,Here! Give us something new!