
Some other things about this pregnancy. I thought it's been a lot different than the first time. I was feeling really sick and nauseous but that is going away now. I was reading an old post from back in Sept or Oct 2006 when I talked about how I was feeling, and it seems I was sicker than I remember, and I specifically even mentioned how looking at a computer monitor made me sick. That SO happened this time around, too.
I also of course have the constant feeling of tiredness and exhaustion. Although that may be getting better, too, as I move out of the first trimester.
I guess that's it for now. I'll try to post some belly pics occasionally along the way. I won't guarantee that it will be as often as it was with Laina's pregnancy, but I'll give it a shot :)
OK, I lied, that wasn't it. I had to come back and edit this to add that I'm having serious bacon cravings. That is weird for me because I normally never eat bacon.
2 comments:
I must be pregnant too, that is exactly what my side profile looks like! I keep telling Mike I should be going in to labor any day and then I could get my own episode of "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant."
I'm glad the sick phase is behind you! This pregnancy is already taking forever. I hope the next 6 months fly by for you.
funny, jenna, about the bacon!=) what is it about the computer nausea. i had that with aurelia and our present pregnancy! glad it feels like some (or much) of the "yuck" is behind you. thought of you this past week as i was reading of waterbirths. wondering if your midwife has any experience in that regard. they sound amazing.
Post a Comment