As promised, Here are some highlights of the big birthday bash last Sat.
I know, I'm not very good at posting when I say I will, sorry for the long wait on this one!
I know, I'm not very good at posting when I say I will, sorry for the long wait on this one!
Laina loved her balloons! And the fun carrot cake cupcakes that my mom and I made
The birthday girl with her very 1st cupcake and a nice action shot of the kids
Laina loved her cupcake!
Laina did so well opening her presents. She actually enjoyed the presents more than the paper! She got a cute bracelet from my friend Julie and she kept admiring it!
Jay's parents (with Ella), us, and my parents.
We were so blessed to have both sets of grandparents fly in for the big event! It really made for a special weekend and Laina was so happy to see everyone! She didn't have any "stranger anxiety" even though she only gets to see her grandparents a few times a year. It must be the pictures we show her of her relatives all the time!
We were so blessed to have both sets of grandparents fly in for the big event! It really made for a special weekend and Laina was so happy to see everyone! She didn't have any "stranger anxiety" even though she only gets to see her grandparents a few times a year. It must be the pictures we show her of her relatives all the time!
5 comments:
way to go, mom (and grandma)...the birthday cupcakes and decoration look so sweet and fun...looks like it was a special day...see you.
How fun! It looks like Laina had the most beautiful cupcakes ever, too!! Jenna, are you sure those are your parents? I thought that was your brother and sister-in-law!!!
Happy Birthday Laina! What a pretty little party dress and what super cute cupcakes. Wish we were there to celebrate. Sending you big birthday hugs from San Diego! Can't believe a year has come on gone so fast!~
Great photos! Looks like the party was a huge success. That is great that you got a group shot at the end with all the grandparents!
So apparently 9 helium ballons are not enough to lift a one year old into the air.
Post a Comment