Thursday, April 6, 2006
Leadership Retreat
Well, unfortunately we didn't bring our camera, so sorry Joshua, no pics. We had a good time up in the mountains (near Big Bear) for the Rock Harboar life group leadership retreat last weekend. We learned about our "strengths" and "talents" and how to use them within our life group and for God. We also had to do these hilarious skits where we were given a strange object that we had to make up a use for and then act out an infomercial. Some were so funny they made me cry! My group's item was salad tossers and we used them as self-defense tools. Jay's group got this big wrench thing, and they used it as a hobbit hip replacement. It was sooooo funny! Of course Jay played a hobbit and went up there barefoot - That's when I really wished we would have brought the camera! So, inspite of getting no sleep whatsoever, we had a good time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You make hobbiton and bagend so proud Jay.
I always knew Jay's hobbit feet would come in handy
Oh poo, no pictures.
Yes I have hobbit feet. Yes I did a crazy impromptu hobbit dance in my bare hairy hobbit feet (to demonstrate how well the Hobbit Hip 6000 worked). Yes the crowd went wild. No, we didn't win.
Post a Comment