Then, on Wednesday, the crew (Laina, I, Julie and Channing again) went to visit the baby goats that were just born a few weeks ago at the farm where we get our milk. They are seriously the cutest baby animals I have ever seen! So far two does have given birth, both to triplets! So there were six adorable kids for the kids to interact with.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Butterfly Houses and Baby Goats
Laina made a butterfly house with Jay a few days ago. They hammered it together and then Laina (I) painted it with our friends Julie and Channing (who also had a butterfly house to paint). You are supposed to put fruit inside and it attracts butterflies. Who knows if it will actually work, but it was a fun little project for us to all do.



Then, on Wednesday, the crew (Laina, I, Julie and Channing again) went to visit the baby goats that were just born a few weeks ago at the farm where we get our milk. They are seriously the cutest baby animals I have ever seen! So far two does have given birth, both to triplets! So there were six adorable kids for the kids to interact with.


Then, on Wednesday, the crew (Laina, I, Julie and Channing again) went to visit the baby goats that were just born a few weeks ago at the farm where we get our milk. They are seriously the cutest baby animals I have ever seen! So far two does have given birth, both to triplets! So there were six adorable kids for the kids to interact with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I didn't realize baby goats were SO cute! Look at them jumping around making Laina laugh. Priceless. Great job on the butterfly house too!
Was that a kit for the butterfly house or did Jay create that from scratch? Also, cute goats, but even cuter little girl giggles.
Post a Comment