Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Trip to CA - belated post

I was waiting to get these pics from everyone who took them while I was in California last month. I, of course, forgot the camera so didn't take any pictures myself. Anyways, Laina and I left Jay at home all alone and trekked to California to visit family and friends. We were gone for a week and we crammed a lot into that time! We stayed with my parents and visited with them and my brother who was over from Japan on summer break (he teaches English at a school there). Later in the trip his girlfriend, Kazu flew over too so we got to meet her as well and she is very sweet. My grandma Sally and aunt Nancy also flew down from Sacramento to visit with me and Laina!

We headed down to Orange County for a night to visit some friends. I wish we could have spent longer there and really wanted to visit our old church, Rock Harbor, but it just wasn't possible this trip. Hopefully next time!

On Sunday we had a wonderful dinner over at Grandma and Papa Hoskinson's, and Laina's aunt, uncle, and cousins came up to visit, too. It was so great to see everyone and Laina had a blast riding her cousins bikes.

On to the pics...
at breakfast with grandma Theresa, uncle Jesse, Great Aunt Nancy and Great Grandma Sally!

playing airplane with grandpa Ali


playing the piano with papa Hoskinson, cousin Kaity and cousin Conner


Reading with grandma Hoskinson and cousin Kylie


Cousin Kylie with Laina laughing at something apparently funny

Laina's dear cousin Kaity who she really adores and looks up to!


handsome uncle Jesse and beautiful Kazu


Hanging out with grandma Theresa


the adorable starving stray kitten that my parents found and rehabbed


swimming in grandpa and grandma Ali's pool


Cuddle time with uncle Jeff and cousin Conner


Getting some love from aunt Erin

No comments: