Monday, March 20, 2006

Testing 1,2,3

yes, this is just another test. I have nothing of interest at all to say...(just wanted to test out the different things you can do...)
this is a "block quote" i wonder how long it will go before it moves to the next line, and what will happen when it does move to the next line. there i guess i got my answer, neat-o.
And this is jay's picture from his 1990 yearbook. Sweet - i married one cool dude!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You guys crack me up! I love that pic of Jay. He would have been too cool to hang out with me in grade school, but then again, we did have the same haircut.

Joshua said...

I feel left out! My picture was the one just below Jay's. Man!

Rachel said...

I'm sure you have something of interest to say. Don't be such a glummy guss. We drove by your prospective neighborhood today. It's very close to a Target!